DELIVERY OPTIONS IN HARARE | EVERY THURS TO SAT | ORDER NOW VIA WHATSAPP: +263 77 446 2007
Goat Cheese-Stuffed Chicken
Chicken breast are stuffed with a garlic herb goat cheese and pan fried until they are cooked through. These are perfect for fun, yet easy weeknight dinner.
- 3 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cloves garlic
- 4 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, add goat cheese and herbs. Grate garlic over the cheese and mix together. Set aside.
- Using a sharp knife, slice a slit in the inner side of the breast. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the goat cheese mixture and stuff it into the slit of the breast and spread it into an even layer. Repeat with the three other breasts. Cover both sides of each chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add two tablespoons of olive oil to the skillet. Once the oil is hot. add chicken breasts to the pan, top side down first. Cook for 8 minutes and then flip and cook for another 8 minutes, or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees in the center.
- Remove breasts from heat and serve immediately.