Goat Burger Patties
This product is currently sold out.
Our low fat, low cholesterol goat burger patties provide for an interesting taste experience. We use the leanest goat mince to spark a sensational taste in our goat patties. Our goat burgers are ideal for grilling or on the BBQ. For the ultimate burger you can add some slices of tomato and goat’s cheese into your seeded bun and drizzle with BBQ sauce.
Freshness guaranteed .
This recipe should make some succulent grassfed goat-burger patties for you and your family to enjoy!
- 1 lb of grassfed ground goat (goat-burger), thawed
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt or natural trace mineralized salt such as Redmond™
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoons of olive or canola oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Note: When available use locally produced or homegrown organic ingredients. Support your local, sustainable agricultural producers.
1) In a medium skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium to high heat. Add the onion, lower the heat, and sauté for about 20 minutes until nicely browned and caramelized. Be careful to not allow onions to stick to skillet. Set aside to cool.
2) Place the goat-burger in a mixing bowl, mix in the onions, rosemary, thyme, cilantro, cumin, salt, pepper, cumin, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Shape the goat-burger into 4 to 6 patties.
4) In a cast iron skillet heat the remaining olive oil and the butter over medium-to-high heat.
5) Cook the patties in oil and butter until medium to medium-well, from about 10 to12 minutes on each side. The oil is to help retain moisture and prevent sticking. Grassfed goat-burger is very lean.
When done, serve with your favorite hamburger buns, sliced cheese (grassfed and/or organic), fresh lettuce, homegrown tomatoes, and your favorite condiment—such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, barbeque, or other sauce.